Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Documented Life Project

Here is another update about my Documented Life Project. I have to say that I don't really love every week, but for the complete picture I will just show them ;-)
I really like week 13, which is my sons' hand and his scribbles in it. And I also like the outcome of week 14, just a Gelli Plate print out of my box with "failed backgrounds". All the papers I use came out of this box, love that I finally use them.

Prompt: Cut up a magazine - add

Prompt: Ask someone else to draw on
your page

Prompt: Write your name

Prompt: Monochromatic

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these journal pages, Astrid, but have to agree that your son's hand print and scribbles is No. 1 in my book, too. I also love that you don't feel compelled to fill every square inch of your journal page! I am loving your "failed" backgrounds from your gelli print box. You are creatively using them in this journal, so not "failed" at all! Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message. Much Love <3